- Advertisement -
Motorola Edge 40 design, colours
- According to the video, the Motorola Edge 40 has a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter, flat edges, and narrow bezels.
- The USB Type-C port, SIM tray slot, speaker grille and primary microphone are at the bottom.
- The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge, while the left spine sits idle.
- The back of the phone is where the square module is present to house dual-camera sensors and an LED flash.
- The text beside the camera module confirms the 50MP primary camera.
- The Motorola Edge 40 Neo can be seen in Caneel Bay, Black Beauty and Soothing Sea colour options.
- The back panel appears to have a faux leather finish much like other Motorola phones these days.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo specifications (expected)
- Display: Moto Edge 40 Neo is tipped to feature a 6.55-inch Full HD+ pOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: The handset is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1050 SoC.
- RAM and storage: The chipset is likely to be paired with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of onboard storage.
- OS: The Motorola phone is likely to run on Android 13 OS out of the box.
- Cameras: The Moto Edge 40 Neo is expected to sport a dual-camera setup with 50MP and 13MP sensors. There could be a 32MP front camera for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The Motorola Edge 40 Neo could house a 5,000mAh battery.