PlayStation Plus new subscription price in India
|Plan||Old price||New price|
|Essential Plan||Rs 2,999||Rs 3,949|
|Extra plan||Rs 4,999||Rs 6,699|
|Deluxe||Rs 5,749||Rs 7,599|
- The 12-month PlayStation Plus Essential Plan’s price is now Rs 3,949, up from Rs 2,999.
- The 12-month PS Plus Extra pack now costs Rs 6,699, compared to Rs 4,999 price before.
- The 12-month PS Plus Deluxe package is now available at Rs 7,599, up from Rs 5,749.
- The PS Plus 1-month and 3-month plans prices will remain the same but the 12-month membership costs will remain lower when compared to purchasing one-month or three-month plans for a period of 12-months.
Users who are currently subscribed to PS Plus don’t have to be concerned because the new rate will not take effect on their next renewal, which is not until November 6th. However, any modifications to membership such as changes to subscriptions like upgrades, downgrades, or extensions will be subject to a newly established price plan.
However, any modifications to membership features or changes to your subscription, such as upgrades, downgrades, or extensions, will be subject to the newly established price plan.
- Essential: The Essential tier offers two monthly games, cloud storage for ‘save’ files, discounts, and online multiplayer access.
- Extra: Customers subscribing to PS Plus Extra will have access to everything available in the Essential category and up to 400 downloadable PS4 and PS5 games.
- Deluxe: The Deluxe tier offers the most value as it offers iconic titles from PS1, PS2, PSP, and PS3 times and cloud-based streaming features.
While Sony announced new prices, there’s no proper justification for it as the tech giant hasn’t been offering compelling titles as free monthly games. Sony offered Saints Row, which is a soft relaunch of Deep Silver’s street crime franchise. The game has received disappointing reviews and is not an exciting offering. Additionally, Sony is also offering Sandbox MMO Black Desert and Generation Zero games.