- Advertisement -
Realme C51 design
- The Realme C51 has a familiar design and can be seen in blue and black colour options.
- The front is occupied by a waterdrop notch for the selfie snapper and narrow bezels.
- We have the volume rocker and a power button which doubles up as a fingerprint sensor for security on the right edge.
- The back of the phone houses triple circular cutouts, two of which are dual camera sensors and the other one is LED flash.
- The back panel has a distinguished dual-tone design, with a glossy top portion.
- The USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, primary microphone, and speaker grill are at the bottom.
Realme C51 hardware features
- The Realme C51 dedicated microsite confirms a 5,000mAh battery and 33W fast charging support.
- The handset will come with a 50MP AI camera sensor.
- That’s pretty much everything revealed via the dedicated microsite but we hope the listing will be more details shortly.
- The recently leaked renders show flat edges and narrow bezels.
- Like with other C-series models, the Realme C51 will have a ‘Mini Capsule’ feature, which is similar to the Dynamic Island on the latest iPhones.
- The Mini Capsule offers helpful information, such as data usage, step count, charging status, and notifications.
- The Realme C51 should be sold via Flipkart besides the Realme website.